- 4 medium zucchini
- 1 ½ teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cups baby spinach
- Pinch of unrefined sea salt and black pepper
- 2 tablespoons cashew hemp basil pesto (recipe here)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons hemp seeds
- Spiralize the zucchini into noodles, or use a peeler to make ribbons.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan over medium heat.
- Lightly fry the zucchini, spinach, salt, and pepper and stir until the spinach has wilted about 1 to 2 minutes.
- Remove from the heat, and add the cashew hemp basil pesto and tomatoes.
- Sprinkle with the hemp seeds before serving.